Have you ever felt that the same kind of problems keep happening in your life? Relationships in your life suffer because of poor communications？Sometimes you feel as though you have no control over your life? We all have a child living inside of us, who tries to be in the driver’s seat, making life decisions. Fear, anger, and jealousy are just a few of the simple ways our inner child can sabotage us without meaning to. Addiction and other dangerous behaviours are some of the more serious issues attributed to allowing the inner child to make adult decisions. Once you identify why your inner child makes the decision it does, you can begin to change the behaviour and patterns that are keeping you from creating the life and relationships you want and deserve, and that’s what this course will help you achieve.
You’ll learn what triggers you to react and get to the root of why you feel the anger, fear, anxiety, and other emotions that are holding you back. To heal wounds, especially the deep-rooted wounds we aren’t consciously aware of, we must explore all the different parts of who we are, from inception to now. By doing that, we truly learn to nurture, love, heal, and grow within ourselves and with others. By finally acknowledging and healing that wound, we discover that buried part of us we know is there, yet can never seem to get to. Not understanding all of who we are prevents us from living in what we know as our fullest potential.
What this course will do for you:
- dig deeper into the inner obstacles that you usually don’t notice, and resolve the limited emotions and thoughts deep in the subconscious
- Help you understand unhealthy patterns you have in your life so that you can break them
- Embrace the “dark side” of oneself
- Connect with your inner child
- Learning how to earn your inner child’s trust
- Help you find compassion and self-love for yourself and for others
- Help you understand and connect with people on a deeper level
- To see things from a wider angle and a more positive perspective
- Connect with the higher self on the journey of inner healing and self-improvement